A renowned group of Young Nigerians tagged “New Wave Mandate Group” has expressed their unanimously decision to declared support and endorsement for the 2023 Presidential race of the Vice-president of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
The event which took place yesterday at the southwest meeting of the Osinbajo New Wave Mandate, Abeokuta, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Delivering his speech at the meeting, the group convener, Pst Abayomi Ogunnowo, who is also a senior legislative Aide in the national assembly, Abuja, reiterated that, the group is a movement that believes in the restoration of the lost glories of Nigeria. It’s concerned about our future, and that of our children and children children.
He added that the group cut across the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. With the following reasons, viz;
“We are worried about the state of things in our beloved country.
“We are pained by cries of the helpless, we are pained by blood of the innocent being shed daily.
“We’re pained by the spate of kidnapping and banditry,
“We are pained by the joblessness and unemployment that has brought our dearly beloved country to a position of total paralysis.
“We are pained by the untold economic hardship, high cost of living and skyrocket hyper inflation in Nigeria.
“We are pain by the security security as no one seems to be safe today in the country.
He now affirmed that, In less two than years from now, the nation will be going for another elections that will usher in new sets of leadership.
“We as a group can not but get involve. We really need to take our destiny In our hands as we determine who gets what through power of our votes and supports come 2023. he explained.
“Haven’t engaged in robust discussions that was guided by a lot of objectivities. We have painstakingly and in a wide ranging attempt declared our support for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as the Next President of this country come 2023. Someone may want to find out;
- He is an intellectual and legal genius.
- He has evidently demonstrated the capacity to competently administer the affairs of the Nigerian nation on several occasions.
3.He had on severally occasions prove his competence and leadership acumen to all Nigerians.
- The fact that the Vice president is eminently qualified and highly experienced to succeed his boss should not be argued.
- He properly piloted the Nigerian economy, strengthened the Naira and ensure security across the country in his capacity as Acting President.
- His firmness and capacity to the admiration of most Nigerians was appreciated by all Nigerians.
- He facilitated the international conferences that led to the creation of strategic institutions such as the
— Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), — Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),
— National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), — Federal Road Safety Commission and
— National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- It is non fact that the VICE PRESIDENT never compromised the twin qualities of integrity and loyalty to his principal.
- Osinbajo never contemplated any act of insurbodination and disloyalty.
10 He has also resolutely committed himself to the cause of Nigeria and her dreams.
- He has established himself as a political soul-mate and a dependable ally of his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Another outstanding quality of Prof Osinbajo is his deep sense of patriotism and commitment to excellence and hard work.
- He is a detribalise Nigerian without any sentiment.
- Despite being a pastor, he has continually promoted religious tolerance and harmony in the country.
- His trademark of humility, loyalty, and patience speaks volumes for all to see.
- Prof Yemi Osinbajo is also a lover of peace and a firm believer in one strong and indivisible Nigerian nation.
- Another reason that also makes Osinbajo a credible option for the presidential ticket is the fact of his unblemished records in both the private and public sectors.
- This fact will also make it a lot easy to market him across all ethnic divides in the country.
- More so, the Vice president is comparably young and he is loved by most Nigerians.
- As things stand today, Nigerian youths, professionals, civil servants, artisans, and peasants prefer to have Osinbajo as their next president because of his close interactions with them.
- While other gladiators are busy scheming to grab the presidential ticket of APC, Nigerian Vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always counted on the same grace of God that sought out David amongst his brethren and eventually made him a king.
- It is on this principle and convictions that the NEW WAVE MANDATE UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO AS OUR SOLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND THEREFORE URGE HIM TO DECLARE FOR PRESIDENT.