The Legislative arm of Ibadan North Local Government under the house leader, Hon. Onatunji Kazeem Akinkunmi (A.k.a Hon. Eku), has congratulated Muslims ummah in their various wards and Oyo State at large on the occasion of 2021 Eid-el-Kabir Celebration.
In their Sallah message through the Leader of the house; Hon. Onatunji Kazeem Akinkunmi charged the residents with-in the council to actively support the Council Chairman; Hon. Yusuff Sahib Oladayo (Agba-Egbe) as he replicate GSM cutting edge transformational model in the Council.
“2021 Sallah Celebration started last week with the distribution of Rice and Vegetable Oil by each Councillor to PDP Leaders and members at ward level”
Hon. Eku opined that the period of Sallah is a Season of God’s Mercy unto Prophet Ibrahim which is a reflection of Allah’s Mercy towards humanity.
In a communique made available to Heritageecho.com and signed by the entire Councillors after their legislative sitting held at the council secretariat yesterday Monday 19th July, 2021. They join their voice to pray that Ibadan North Local Government and Oyo State will experience continuous Peace and Progress. Which will be a bedrock for purposeful transformation during this administration in the Council
Details of the Councillors at the plenary yesterday are:
- Hon. Onatunji Kazeem Akinkunmi a.k.a Hon. Eku (Lead of the house). from Ward 5.
- Hon. Olayinka Balogun (Deputy Leader) from Ward 10.
- Hon. Oniwinde Ayoade Feranmi ( Chief Whip) from Ward 3.
- Hon. Ismail Akeem Akolawole ( Majority Leader) from Ward 7.
- Hon. Oyadokun Olusegun Michael. (Minority Leader) from Ward 9.
- Hon. Akindele Olaolu Amos from Ward 1.
- Hon. Akanni Olawumi Abiodun from Ward 2.
- Hon. Mudashir Isiaq Olaolu from Ward 4.
- Hon. Hamisu Nafiu Dodo from Ward 6.
- Hon. Ogunkeyede Oluwayemisi Adeagbo from Ward 8.
- Hon. Abiola Sunday ( Shomolu) from Ward 11
- Hon. Lateef Muideen Agunbiade from Ward 12
The House Laeder, Hon. Eku appreciated His Excellency, Engr. Seyi Makinde’s decision to uphold good governance template by conducting local government Election which they are all beneficiary of it.
In their closing remark, they all pledge their unwavering loyalty to the Council Boss, Hon. Yusuf Oladayo (A.k.a Agba-Egbe) and His Excellency, Engr. Seyi Makinde.